Many think MergedAnalytics is a tool that just generates new leads and although that is one way to benefit from the tool…we are finding many other applicable uses outside of just pure sales leads from brand new prospects.
Below are 7 unique stories describing surprise benefits we have heard from current MergedAnalytics customers who ALL happen to be from different industries.
- Short URLs – A Marketing Company posts many articles via URL links to social media ie Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc Although MergedAnalytics will alert you when one of those URLs were clicked…the MergedAnalytics report did NOT always tell you the company name that person was from. The company started using the MergedAnalytics SHORT URL generator on all of their posted url links. Now when they receive a Visit Intel site alert they can see the Company name and the referrer ie Facebook, Twitter, Linked etc. They now know the performance of their posts and can understand which social media sites get the most clicks and from which companies.
- Untargeted Prospects – A Cyber Security Company thought they had a great target list to go after. They send emails through their ESP a few times a month. They were skeptical as to whether Visit Intel would add any value to their current process. Once they deployed MergedAnalytics, they were astounded as to how many website visitors they had that were NOT on their target list. This information allowed them to widen their net. They were now going after companies who normally they would not be going after as a result of the MergedAnalytics visitor intelligence they were receiving.
- Existing Customers – An enterprise CRM Software Company that uses Visit Intel was able to understand and support the needs of their existing customers better based on the content of the MergedAnalytics reports. They were able to understand by the MergedAnalytics visitor intelligence what other services were of interest based on the pages and content that was of specific interest. The software company was able upsell based on that information.
- Targeted Prospects – An Art Gallery that uses Visit Intel is marketing itself to other businesses as they would like to place art in Lobbies, offices etc. The Gallery has a targeted list that they send monthly emails to letting them know what Prints and Paintings are available. Because of MergedAnalytics the gallery is able to see what artists are most popular as well as what specific paintings are of interest to those companies based on the visitor Intelligence they get from MergedAnalytics.
- Winning Deals when you think you are out of the running – An Executive Search Firm was bidding on a major project to staff an entire marketing and sales team for a Pharmaceutical Company that was launching a new drug. The firm thought they were out of the running. They started seeing MergedAnalytics alerts come in from that Pharma Company and realized they were still in the running. The MergedAnalytics reports was showing them exactly what the Pharma Company were interested in. As a result the Executive Search firm emailed the Pharma Co information that reinforced exactly what they were interested in. Without the MergedAnalytics reports they would have lost the deal. They thought they were out of the running but the Visit Intel reports showed they still had a chance and they ultimately won the business.
- Discovering OLD URL links on the internet that were forgotten – An Online Lead Generation Company uses various links on websites to get people to “opt in” to all sorts of things from products, services, meals, news etc. They deployed MergedAnalytics and started getting reports and saw that people were clicking on old forgotten URL links still out there on the web. These links could cause confusion and could tarnish their brand. With the help of MergedAnalytics, they were able to identify old URL links that lead to nowhere and have them removed.
- Bidding Early on Projects – A Construction Company that is using MergedAnalytics found that because of the MergedAnalytics Site Alerts that are automatically emailed to their sales reps, they were able to contact the visiting company and bid on construction projects earlier than normal. Typically they have to wait to be contacted by companies with construction needs. Now based on the pages viewed in MergedAnalytics Alerts, this construction company beats out competition because of the early leads MergedAnalytics provides them.