In fact only 2% of people who click through your site identify themselves to you. As a result you are missing countless opportunities to follow up with the other 98% of the people clicking through your site.
MergedAnalytics unlocks the mystery out of anonymous website visitors and creates real opportunities.
MergedAnalytics Automated Site Alerts provide :
- Which Companies are clicking through your site and How they got there.
- Which Referring pages pointed visitors to your website.
- Adwords Identification.
- Which pages were viewed and how long they stay on them.
- Which social media sites were used to find your website.
- Which Press Releases drove them to your site.
- If your signature block drove them to your site.
- Which Campaigns drove them to your website.
- If your Marketing Message is resonating with your audience.
- If your Account Based Marketing (ABM) Strategy is working.
- And MUCH MORE …