If you are a reader of this blog you know how I love finding and then sharing the different ways companies benefit from MergedAnalytics. Many times the benefits are something I would never have imagined.
“MergedAnalytics” is a digital marketing tool used by B2B Companies to uncover the Company Names of the people who click on their Posted URL Links to social media and/or emails as well as the Pages on their Company Website.
Detailed notifications containing the Company Name and activity of the people who clicked your posted URLs and/or website pages are automatically emailed to the right people within your organization so the proper action can be taken.
It was built for businesses who sell their products and services to OTHER businesses….aka B2B (business to business)
For example…there was the Commercial Construction Company that sends cupcakes to their prospects when they receive MergedAnalytics website activity alerts from companies they can tell have construction needs. Read more… https://mergedanalytics.com/visit-intel-cupcakes-revenue/
I came across another business case that yet again surprised me. This time the company who is using MergedAnalytics is a B2C (Business to Consumer) Company.
A Managing Director of a SAT and College Preparation Tutoring Company contacted me because they came across MergedAnalytics and wanted to give it a try.
Initially I tried to talk this person out of using MergedAnalytics because his business is B2C, but he was still curious and wanted to give it a try.
He understood that MergedAnalytics is a B2B tool…not meant for B2C companies….but he was smart enough to have a vision where MergedAnalytics could be useful to his business in spite of the fact it was built for B2B Companies.
He sells his services to the parents of the kids that ultimately will get tutored and/or advised. Many of the parents he deals with work and have jobs at established companies.
So here is how MergedAnalytics helps this B2C business in a real life scenario….
– The owner of this tutoring company pitches his services to a parent
– The parent says they will get back to him with a decision as to whether they will move forward.
– That parent goes to work and while there…. looks at the Tutoring Company’s website
– The Managing Director of the tutoring company starts getting MergedAnalytics alerts from the company where that parent works and sees not only that they were on his website but which exact pages they were focused on.
– The Managing Director knows where most of the parents he pitches to work and so he is able to proactively email that parent information that reinforces what they were interested in per the received MergedAnalytics notifications.
And the result is… by leveraging the MergedAnalyticsalerts…he is putting himself in a position to shorten his normal sales cycle and win more deals with information he has not had before now all because of the MergedAnalytics Alerts.
One other aspect of MergedAnalytics he envisioned on his own…..He can also see if there are companies like his out there who may look to partner or even purchase his company. For example…If he starts getting alerts that Princeton Review was on his website …he can react to that information and put his company in a better position to be purchased.