B2B Businesses large and small are using various Digital Marketing tools to understand the behaviors of the people at companies interacting with their brand online. The online interaction between a person from a company with your company could originate from various places including…
- Visiting your website following a live conversation
- Clicking links posted on Social media
- Clicking links posted in emails
- Online keyword searches
- Clicking on online ads
The interaction does not always end with just one click. People will often click through multiple pages on your website and of course….return to your website various times after that initial visit. 98 percent of all website visitors click through websites anonymously never letting you know they were ever there.
MergedAnalytics delivers the COMPANY NAMES of the people who click on your posted links to social media and/or in your emails as well as the website pages clicked on your website. We then MERGE this information into one location for analysis so that you can understand the entire journey of the people at companies interested in your company. You can also understand what their specific interests were while on your site.
For many companies, the information we provide is a game changer….however we recognize this tool may not be useful for all B2B companies.
Below are 10 reasons why a B2B company would NOT want to use MergedAnalytics….
- Your business does not need new leads – If your business produces too many leads and you do not need anymore…Please stop reading now and take the rest of the day off. The intelligence MergedAnalytics delivers is another resource you may have never had before that helps you not only understand the specific needs and interests of the people interacting with your company….but also the Company Names of those people clicking on your website and posted links. If your business does NOT need new leads….take the rest of the week off and your company does NOT need MergedAnalytics.
- Your business does not care if your existing customers are on your website – Do I really have to tell you that your existing customers are your best prospects? By knowing the behavior of your existing customers who are clicking through your website pages will not only allow for you to provide better support but you will also put yourself in a better position to up-sell them as well. If you do not want to support and up-sell your existing customers… MergedAnalytics is not for you.
- Your business does not care to understand if the person you met at a networking event took the time to check out your website after you met them – You are at a networking event and had a great conversation with someone you met there. You exchange cards and walk away from each other. You are feeling good because that person seemed very interested in what your company has to offer. You think you found a new prospect. Wouldn’t it be nice to see if that person visited your website after that interaction? If not… MergedAnalytics is not for you.
- Your business does not have a social media presence – Understanding the entire journey of the people who interact with your brand from initial point of contact on to their final destination is no longer a nice to have. Is your audience interacting with your company on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter? By using Visit Intel Short URLs for the links you post to social media that is exactly the intelligence you will have. You can also shrink and customize links you post to increase the chances of them getting clicked and shared. If you have no social media presence…MergedAnalytics is not for you. Learn more about MergedAnalytics Short URLs …https://mergedanalytics.com/vzit-co
- Your business does not care if the company you are in the process of closing a deal with is on your website looking at specific information that could help you close that deal – You present to a prospect and send them a proposal. Then….silence. Nothing. No communication for days. You have no idea what their thoughts or concerns are about moving forward. BUT…since you have MergedAnalytics, you start receiving MergedAnalytics Alerts via email showing you that the company is in fact still interested. You can tell from the reports that they are focused on a specific service you provide on a specific page on your website. This information allows you to proactively check in with them via email and send along reinforcing information about the topic they were spending time while on your website. The intelligence delivered by MergedAnalytics will put you in a better position to win deals and shorten your sales cycle. If understanding prospects concerns that could ultimately help you close a deal is not important….MergedAnalytics is not for you.
- Your business does not want to use tools that the big companies use to win more business – The big companies are ALL using tools that identify the Companies interacting with their brands and spend millions of dollars annually doing so. MergedAnalytics levels the playing field for the smaller company that does not have the type of budgets like their bigger counterparts. That is why MergedAnalytics is so compelling….for a small monthly fee of $59 paid annually , you are getting the same intelligence (in some cases better) than the big companies. If using tools that they big companies use is not important…MergedAnalytics is not for you.
- Your business does not care about the content being viewed on your website – Are you making sure the content your audience is reading on your website is still relevant? By understanding where your audience is spending time on your website you will make sure the content they are reading is still relevant and up to date. There may be pages on your website your audience is clicking on that may not have been updated or should be taken down altogether. If having a tool that will remind you to update or even remove information from you website is not important…MergedAnalytics is not for you.
- Your business does not care if your marketing and advertising dollars are being spent wisely – You may think the money spent on specific advertising and marketing campaigns are producing results as you predicted they would. MergedAnalytics reports what is actually going on….not what you think or want to happen. We tell you where your traffic is coming from and how they got there. You may think your ads on LinkedIn will drive the most social media traffic but Visit Intel may tell you it is Twitter or your Email campaigns producing the best results. Understanding the effectiveness and success of your ad campaigns is just good money management. If you do not care to really understand where your money is best spent in terms of your ad and marketing strategies then MergedAnalytics is not for you.
- You believe Google Analytics (GA) gives you ALL the intelligence you need – GA does NOT give you the COMPANY NAMES of the people who click on your website. GA also does NOT filter out the bots, crawlers and server clicks which jack up the total numbers of clicks you think you are getting. What good is only having the number of clicks without knowing which COMPANY NAMES are doing the clicking….MergedAnalytics DOES filter out clicks from bots, crawlers and servers and we provide the COMPANY NAMES of the people doing the clicking. If not knowing the COMPANY NAMES of the people who clicked through your website and if unfiltered click counts are not important to you…then you do not need MergedAnalytics.
- Your business does not want to bid on projects earlier than they normally would – If a company has a need and is doing their due diligence by clicking through your website…MergedAnalytics provides you with the ability to contact that company earlier than you normal would. This early contact gives you an advantage over your competition. This early information MergedAnalytics provides will also speed up your sales cycle and the cost of that sale. If bidding on projects earlier than normal is not important….MergedAnalytics is not for you.